CSVUserlistBrowser is a Windows radio database application for longwave, mediumwave, shortwave and FM/VHF broadcast stations. It displays station lists from the AOKI, EIBI, HFCC and FMSCAN databases, tunes the receiver and shows station names for a tuned frequency including language, transmitter location, distance and bearing as well as other informations. CSVUserlistBrowser was designed for hobby purposes and is completely free.
The application makes use of the XRS interface for WiNRADiO SDR receivers or uses COM or TCP interfaces to cooperate with a series of other SDR softwares. It also contains Hamlib and Omnirig control for external receivers.
See page Versions
- Automatic download of the most recent AOKI, EIBI, HFCC, AMSCAN, FMSCAN, RNA, REU, RWW databases
- Import of SWSKEDS (SWBC) lists
- Import of Numbers & Oddities- and ITU Monitoring lists (Microsoft ODBC driver required)
- Import converter for third party CSV lists
- Loading of up to 30 precompiled databases and 30 editable personal lists simultaneously
- Merging of lists
- Tunes the receiver from the lists
- Optional setting of default parameters like bandwidth, mode (when supported by the receiver interface)
- Displays on the air stations for a tuned frequency (tracking)
- Applying of filters (e. g. for UTC time, language, station name...)
- Shows alternative frequencies (parallel broadcasts) for a received programme
- Creation of sets of frequently used filter terms
- Searching in lists
- Setting of list markers
- Scanning over marked frequencies on the receiver
- Creation of favourite lists
- Creation of memory files and unserlists for SDRConsole 2, Perseus, HDSDR, SDRuno, WiNRADiO
- Shows transmitter locations on Google, Bing, Here We Go, Zoom Earth, Open Streetmap map services
- Simple world map with greyline
- Tune the receiver by highlighting frequencies in web pages (DX Cluster Website Parser)
- Import of Perseus userlists (unfortunately a very restricted, somewhat arbitrary format)
- Optionally automatic starting and closing of the radio software (when supported by the software)
- Selectable fonts and colour schemes ("skins")
What CSVUserlistBrowser is not
- CSVUserlistBrowser does not decode or demodulate anything. It is not an SDR software!
- CSVUserlistBrowser does not display waterfalls or spectrums from radios.
- CSVUserlistBrowser does not make and playback recordings.
- CSVUserlistBrowser is just a database programme which controls frequencies (and modes, bandwidths when available) of receivers within the capabilities of their CAT, TCP, XRS or plugin interfaces.
Track mode showing active stations an a frequency