SDRConsole V2/V3version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The version for SDRConsole arose from the HDSDR version. As the CAT interface of SDRConsole supports more CAT commands I decided to make an extra version. For data exchange a virtual COM port pair of a so called COM port emulator is required. See Preface.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "SDRCONSOLE" (V2) or "SDRCONSOLE" (V3). (This step is only required once.)
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- If not yet done install a virtual COM port emulator. Please read the hints on the page Preface.
- Start SDRCONSOLE(3)-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- In the SDRConsole software under "Tools, Program Options", "Serial Ports" select one of the two COM ports of a virtual pair you have set up, e. g. COM12.
- In SDRCONSOLE(3)-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe under "Options, Settings", "COM ports/TCP" specify its "partner", e. g. COM13. The baud rate normally is ignored, but it is no mistake to specify the same baud rate in both applications. Click "Apply".
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in SDRCONSOLE-CSVUserlistBrowser (SDRCONSOLE3-CSVUserlistBrowser) should tune the corresponding frequency in SDRConsole.