- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and copy the complete contents of the "CSVUserlistBrowser" folder from the zip file to your harddisk. As CSVUserlistBrowser has to write some data to the disk (e. g. the downloaded databases) a folder with unrestricted access privileges is recommended. The normal place "C:\Program Files..." is not a good choice. I recommend folders like "C:\Winradiotools" or "C:\CSVUserlistBrowser" straight away. Drive C: is not mandatory, it can be any drive.
- Copy the plugin "DF8RY-XRS-databridge.xrs" to the default directory for WiNRADiO plugins, normally "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiNRADiO\Plugins". When doing this, Windows will eventually ask for administrative priviliges.
When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. It creates copies of the executable for the target receivers. (This step is only required once.)
- G31DDC Excalibur: "G31DDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe"
- G33DDC Excalibur pro: "G33DDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe".
- G35DDC Excalibur ultra: "G35DDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe".
- G39DDC Excelsior: "G39DDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe".
- G65DDC Sigma: "G65DDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe" (supported since version 4.18 beta 6).
Starting the programme
- Start the WiNRADiO software. Verify that an item "DF8RY XRS databridge" appears in the "Plugins/General purpose" menu and is checked. If this is not the case the file "DF8RY-XRS-databridge.xrs" is probably missing in the plugins folder.
- Start "G3xDDC-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe".
First steps and opening lists
Please read the instructions on the page First steps.
Testing the interface
- If you doubleclick a line in a list the WiNRADiO receiver should immediately tune the corresponding frequency.
- Tick "Track" in G3xDDC-CSVUserlistBrowser and change the frequency on your WiNRADiO receiver. G3xDDC-CSVUserlistBrowser should now display all stations transmitting on the tuned frequency.
- If all this does not work, close your WiNRADiO application, check if "DF8RY-XRS-databridge.xrs" is in the correct plugins directory, run the WiNRADiO software again and verify that the plugin name appears in the "Plugins/General purpose" menu and is checked.