SDRSharp version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The SDRSharp version uses a databridge plugin to communicate with SDR#.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "SDRSHARP". (This step is only required once.)
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- Take care to copy the correct plugin. There are four plugin versions in the plugins folder of the zip file! Do not confuse them! See Readme files in the individual folders!
- For SDR# versions prior to 1801: Copy the file SDRSharp.DF8RYDatabridge.dll to your SDR# application directory.
Open the file "Plugins.xml" in your SDRSharp directory with a text processor and add the following line in the <sharpPlugins> section:
<add key = "DF8RYDatabridge" value = "SDRSharp.DF8RYDatabridge.DF8RYDatabridgePlugin, SDRSharp.DF8RYDatabridge" /> For SDR# versions starting with 1801: Copy the file SDRSharp.DF8RYDatabridge.dll to the Plugins folder in your SDR# application directory. No extra line in Plugins.xml is required! Remove the line from Plugins.xml if it already exists!
- Start SDRSHARP-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe. (Automatically created in Step 2 in the CSVUserlistBrowser folder.)
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- In the SDR# software open the plugin DF8RYDatabridge and verify that "Enable RX" is checked.
You can start two instances of SDR# and control them with CSVUserlistBrowser (see menu "Control SDRSHARP RX").
Important note: "Forked" or older versions of SDR# possibly do not fully support the plugin interface. There is no warranty that the plugin will work in such versions! Only the newer versions of the original from Youssef Touil (airspy.com) have been tested! Also note that the latest versions of SDR# will no longer fully support all receiver frontends in the plugin interface except for Airspy (and some selected others)! This is not in the sphere of influence of CSVUserlistBrowser!
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in SDRSharp-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency in SDR#.