G305/313/315 version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The version for WiNRADiO G305/313/315 is based on the code of the G3xDDC version and makes use of the WiNRADiO XRS interface as well.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "G305", "G313" or "G315". (This step is only required once.)
- Copy the plugin "DF8RY-XRS-databridge.xrs" into the WiNRADiO plugin directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\WiNRADiO\Plugins). Windows will ask for administrator privileges to do this.
- Start G3xx-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
Now e. g. doubleclicking an entry in a list in G305/G313-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency on the G305/G313/G315.