SDRuno version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The SDRuno version uses a virtual COM port for communication with SDRuno. It arose from the HDSDR version which some users already used for the well known software Studio 1 before. At the moment the SDRuno version can do little more than HDSDR version, but as SDRuno now is freely distributed by SDRPlay it is possible that the COM interface could be extended in the future.
- Download the WiNRADiO version of CSVUserlistBrowser and copy the files to a directory with permission to write to the file system.
- Rename the executable to "SDRUNO-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe". No plugins are required.
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- If not yet done install a virtual COM port emulator. Please read the hints on the page Preface.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- Open Options, Settings, COM ports/TCP in CSVUserlistBrowser and enter one of the COM ports of a pair you have set up in your virtual COM port emulator. Open SDRuno, RX control, Sett., CAT and select its "partner". Use the "T" button to test the connection (SDRuno must be running, of course). If successful, click "Apply COM port/TCP settings".
Note: The beta version 4.08 of CSVUserlistBrowser can now be renamed to SDRUNOEXTIO-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe as well. This version works like SDRUNO-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe controlling SDRuno.EXTIO.exe (the SDRuno version for ExtIO.dlls) instead of SDRuno.exe.
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in SDRUNO-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency in SDRuno.