PowerSDR mRX PS version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The version for PowerSDR mRX PS version uses the CAT interface of PowerSDR software. For data exchange a virtual COM port pair of a so called COM port emulator is required.
- Download the WiNRADiO version of CSVUserlistBrowser and copy the files to a directory with permission to write to the file system.
- Rename the executable to "POWERSDR-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe". No plugins are required.
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- If not yet done install a virtual COM port emulator. Please read the hints on the page Preface.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- In PowerSDR software under "Setup", "CAT control" specify one of the two COM ports of a virtual pair you have set up, e. g. COM5. Select "ID as PowerSDR".You can enter a DIG offset and the name of your rig here, too, if you like (see image).
- In POWERSDR-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe under "Options, Settings COM port" specify its "partner", e. g. COM6. The baud rate normally is ignored but it's a good idea to select the same as in the PowerSDR setup. Click "Apply".
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in POWERSDR-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency on PowerSDR.