Perseus version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The version for the Perseus SDR uses the CI-V interface of the Perseus. For data exchange a virtual COM port pair of a so called COM port emulator is required. See Preface.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "PERSEUS". (This step is only required once.)
- If not yet done install a virtual COM port emulator. Please read the hints on the page Preface.
- Start PERSEUS-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- In the Perseus software under "Software Settings", "Virtual COM port" specify one of the two COM ports of a virtual pair you have set up, e. g. COM10.
- In PERSEUS-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe under "Options, Settings", "COM ports/TCP" specify its "partner", e. g. COM11. The baud rate normally is ignored by the Perseus. Click "Apply".
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in PERSEUS-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency on the Perseus.